I am a participating provider with Anthem and the Veteran’s Administration, and in-network with Cigna, Aetna and Harvard Pilgrim.
I will bill your insurance company directly if your plan covers acupuncture and pays to the provider.
All patient co-pays, patient co-insurance amounts, and payments toward a deductible are due by the patient at the time of service. Ultimately, in the case your insurance fails to reimburse me or deems my services not covered, payment remains the patient’s responsibility.
These major employee groups in Greater Portland have acupuncture benefits:
- Maine Health / Maine Medical Center – Anthem
- MEA (Maine Education Alliance) Benefits Trust (Choice Plus plan) – Anthem
- City of Portland employees – Aetna
- State of Maine employees – Aetna
- Maine Municipal Alliance employees – Anthem
- University of Maine System / University of Southern Maine – Cigna
- City of Biddeford employees – Cigna
- Idexx – Aetna (limited to certain diagnoses)
- L.L. Bean – Aetna (limited to certain diagnoses)
- Bath Iron Works – Cigna (limited to certain diagnoses)
- St. Joseph’s College employees – Cigna
- Bowdoin College employees
- American Postal Worker’s Union
- Veteran’s Administration
Feel free to call my office to inquire about your particular plan. I would be happy to assist you in getting the information you need.
I accept personal checks, cash and MC / Visa and Discover cards.